International Informix User Group set to meet in San Diego
Maybe it is the new San Diego location bringing back more returnees this year? Maybe the increase in international registrations are from the growing number of new Informix clients and partners we have seen in the last year? I am hoping it is both.
But whatever the reasons, I was excited to hear that the pace of registrations is up significantly for this year’s International Informix Users Group Conference, April 22-25. This annual conference is the largest gathering of Informix users.
- New location : San Diego, CA
- Over 100 sessions with 2 new tracks and many new speakers
- New sessions on complementary IBM products: WebSphere, Lotus, Tivoli, InfoSphere, Guardium, Cognos, etc
- New content for all Informix versions and features
- Optional Half and Full Day Tutorials to maximize your training dollars
- FREE Hands On Labs from IBM
Whether you are an Informix user that has not kept up with all the new value delivered in the last few years, or one that has experience with the latest features to share with fellow users, I encourage you to Join us in San Diego.
Also, for those of you may have missed it, the first Informix India User Group meeting was held in Mumbai last month. I was very happy to attend this event, and personally hear from co-sponsor Avanti Software Solutions their passionate appreciation for the unique values of IBM Informix software for powering their growing application portfolio.